Hope you are well and that your EUW event planning is going well.
I wanted to suggest that you move onto Step 3 in your campaign:
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE! We advise you to send your database your GUEST e-ticket link so they can register to visit you during the event. Let them know that if they book their Summit Pass before the 17th of June they can take advantage of the Early Bird rates - saving them even more on their 3-day Summit pass!
- Make sure you send your STAFF e-tickets out or register your staff yourself by uploading your staff list in your N200 dashboard.
Here are your e-ticket links:
- GUEST e-ticket:
- STAFF e-ticket:
Check out the instructional video to see how to use the e-tickets and your N200 dashboard. Click here.
If you haven't already done so, create an account to access your N200 dashboard using your e-mail address and a password of your choice. Use this link:
Next: Move on to Step 4 and make sure you have already completed Step 2:
- Check out the logistics deadlines
- Post your presence on social media using the #EUW17 hashtag and we will repost
- Download and use the free EUW artwork to promote your presence at EUW
- Think about your stand design and select your official stand builder
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Events Operations Manager
Synergy, Clarion Events Ltd | PO Box 1021, 3600 BA Maarssen, The Netherlands
t: +31 346 590 901 (Switchboard) | f: +31 346 590 601