WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY PACKAGE
- Free Access for staff and clients to visit the exhibition, including the Hub Sessions
- Special rate to access the Summit sessions
- Startup Desk
- Logo for Startup Desk
Should the logo you wish to have printed on your desk differ from the one we have on file and is published on the EUW website, let us know before 1 September by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time Schedule
For exact timings, visit these pages:
- Rules & Regulations
For the general Rules and Regulations, click here.
You are allowed to attach posters to your desk and order maximum 2 bar stools, however please make sure you will get adhesive tape at the GES Service Desk onsite for the posters. It is not allowed to place any alone standing promotional items around your desk or a brochure rack. Should you wish to bring any material and are not sure whehter it is allowed, please be sure to check with the logistics team to gain approval, please contact us at email@example.com
During EUW there will be open Wi-Fi available for all visitors in the exhibition hall. This network will be able to support all basic (mobile phone / event app) internet functionalities. Read the information “Internet connection – IMPORTANT” on page 3 of this document carefully.
To view the full exhibition floorplan, click here.
- Promote your participation
Click here for more information.
INITIATE! STARTUP AWARDS
You have automatically entered the competition and the judges will select 5 startups who will enter the pressure cooker which is called the Initiate! Startup Awards.
- Your information will be forwarded to the Judges to select 5 startups to go through to the “Dragons Den” style Initiate Awards
- Those selected will be informed on 25 September
- The Initiate! Awards will take place in the afternoon of 3 October on the Initiate! Main Stage
- The 5 selected startups have a 90 second pitch, followed by a ±10 minute questioning from the judging panel
- The “Dragons” convene and select the Startup of the year 2017!